Teralichs (Etrian Odyssey)Edit
|One of the Labyrinth's most powerful monsters, its strong jaws could shatter diamonds.|
|Items||Ruby Skull, Ruby Bone|
This FOE is first encountered on B26F of Claret Hollows. Teralichs are aggressive FOEs; they will stalk the party.
If you fought the Dinolich in the Lost Shinjuku, you have an overall idea how this fight is gonna go. The Teralich attack continuously, but if you can survive the pressure and heal up again, it will eventually succumb to your attacks.
- Devour (Uses Head): Deals damage to one party member.
- Ruby Skull (Worth: 9100 en)
- Ruby Bone (Worth: 9200 en)
Conditional Drop Edit
Related Monster Edit
Bane Lizard (Etrian Odyssey Untold)Edit
|One of the Labyrinth's most powerful monsters, it is said to be an ancient fossil returned to life.|
|Skills||Dragon Fang, Lethal Glare|
|Items||Blue Sternum, Blue Blood, Stone Heart (Conditional)|
|Resistance||Cut, Stab, Bash|
Returning with its new name Bane Lizard, this FOE makes its first appearance on B29F of Claret Hollows. Several of them exist in that floor; one in the center, four around the center, two in the west and two in the east. Its walking pattern involves this beast walking forward three times (once per a step you make) and then going backwards once (for the next step you make). When it spots you, however, it drops its walking pattern and chases after you. Its vision range is a 3x3 area in front of it.
In-battle, unlike the Bone Lizard it does not have glaring weaknesses and resists all forms of physical attack, making it much harder to defeat when coupled with its massive HP reserves. Its Lethal Glare has the power to instantly kill any one target, while its Dragon Fang attack does massive physical damage with a chance of causing fear. This makes it one of the toughest FOEs in the labyrinth, perhaps second only to the Depth Dancer.
- Dragon Fang (Uses Head): Melee cut attack to the entire party, may cause fear.
- Lethal Glare (Uses Head): May instantly kill a party member.
- Blue Sternum (Worth: )
- Its regular drops, Blue Blood and Blue Sternum, are used to craft the Blue Mail, another strong armor for the Ronin.
- Blue Blood (Worth: )
- Stone Heart (Worth: )
- Selling this to the shop will unlock the Ruby Mail, one of the strongest armors available for Ronin.
Conditional Drop Edit
- The Stone Heart can be obtained by petrifying the monster.