This monster is a extremely powerful FOE, fought on the later strata; It takes form of a dinosaur-like creature, with silver scales, resembling a steel plating, which grant it high defenses.
Dinolich (Etrian Odyssey)Edit
Dinoliches can be first encountered on B21F of the Lost Shinjuku.
The first time you meet this enemy will be quite terrifying since it is able to dish out some huge damage. But there is a way around this enemy: The easiest way to avoid any damage from this FOE is to bind it's head, as any attacking skill it has uses the head.
- Roar (Uses Head): Has a chance to cause fear to all party members.
- Devour (Uses Head): Deals damage to one party member.
- Charge (Uses None): Charges one turn to increase to power of the next attack.
- Sternum (Worth: 1450 en)
- Sword Rib (Worth: 7500 en)
Conditional Drop Edit
- In order to get the Dinolich's conditional drop, the Sword Rib, you must kill it with a a non-pierce attack.
Dinolich (Etrian Odyssey II)Edit
Dinolichs are only encountered on 25F. They are aggressive and will chase players within their line of sight but only when close.
They have high attack and defense and seem to have good elemental resistances however compared to the other, deadlier foes in the strata their damage output form their skill is somewhat merciful and will severely damage only 2 or 3 party members. They are also somewhat slow and can be out maneuvered in battle.Their Charge skill will increase their attack power but can be negated by a Hexer's sapping spell or a Troubadour's Nihilo song. The Dinolich may spend several turns re-Charging itself if its attack power is continuously decreased.
- Charge (Uses ???):
- Predator (Uses ???):
- Sternum (Worth: )
- Adularia (Worth: )
- Sword Rib (Worth: )
Conditional Drop: Edit
- In order to get the Sword Rib, kill the Dinolich using cut attacks.
Bone Lizard (Etrian Odyssey Untold)Edit
|This ferocious carnivore has incredibly durable scales, but is very sensitive to pain when hurt.|
|Skills||Devour, Evil Eye|
|Items||Sternum, Dragon Tail, Torn Heart (Conditional)|
|Weakness||Physical, Fire, Ice|
The Bone Lizard is an FOE found on the 5th Stratum. It patrols a set path, usually circulating a room, but if the party gets into a battle while on said path, it will turn aggressive and begin moving towards the party at frightening speeds, closing in on them in a few turns if the battle is not ended quickly.
The Bone Lizard is weak to everything but Volt, something normally unthinkable for an FOE, but it makes up for this with a colossal HP bar, while possessing an incredibly powerful Devour attack. It also capitalizes on its usual weakness by cursing party members with Evil Eye which will usually result in party members taking more curse damage than they can reasonably survive.
- Devour (Uses Head): Melee attack to entire party.
- Evil Eye (Uses Head): May curses one target.
- Sternum (Worth: )
- Dragon Tail (Worth: )
- Torn Heart (Worth: )
- Selling the Torn Heart will unlock the Ruby Gage, a gauntlet for the Ronin.
Conditional Drop Edit
- To acquire its conditional drop, the Torn Heart, kill it while it is poisoned.
Dinotyrant (Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold)Edit
|A vicious carnivore with a high vitality. Adventurers would do well to dispatch it quickly.|
|Skills||Curse Fang, Death Stare|
|Items||Bone Plate, Pierced Heart (Conditional)|
|Resistance||Stun, Death, Petrify, Fear, Sleep, Confuse, Blind|
|Immune||Curse, Head Bind|
Dinotyrants are enemies found in 9F and 10F of the secret areas of the Auburn Thicket. While weak to everything, it makes up for it with a significant HP reserve and the ability to curse the party with Curse Fang, making them likely to kill themselves.
- Curse Fang (Uses None): Deals damage to the party and has a chance to curse.
- Death Stare (Uses None): Has a chance to instantly kill a party member.
- Bone Plate (Worth: 741 en)
- Pierced Heart (Worth: 1600 en)
- Selling the Pierced Heart to the shop unlocks the Brave Gage, the best gauntlet for the Landsknecht.
- To obtain the Pierced Heart, kill it instantly. Petrification does not qualify, nor does excessive amounts of damage in one hit.