Etria is a city that was once a small little town. It burst into economic prosperity due to the popularity and exploration of the Yggdrasil Labyrinth. It is locate in the Far East despite its European appearance. Verda Plaza makes up the center of the town and is the hub/main menu area of Etrian Odyssey. The town is ruled by the Radha, the government of Etria.
- The Rooster Inn - A tranquil place to sleep and nap. Both restore HP and MP, though for a price that rises with your team levels.
- Ceft Apothecary - The healing center, where you can revive fallen allies, and buy medicine. Run by Dr. Hoffman.
- Shilleka's Goods - Etria's shop for weapons, accessories, and armor.
- Golden Deer Pub - The pickup place for quests.
- Explorers Guild - The starting point of this game, and the place to register, organize and rearrange your guild members and therefore your party.
- Radha Hall - The home of the Radha, and the place where you can accept missions, and access the Monstrous Codex and the Item Compendium.
- Forest Entrance - The entrance into the Yggdrasil Labyrinth.