Welcome to Etrian Odyssey Wiki
The wiki about the Etrian Odyssey series that anyone can edit.
June 8, 2015
- Etrian Wiki has its own twitter account. Follow the account for more information about the Etrian series.
June 5, 2015
- Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight will be released in North America on August 4, 2015 and in Europe on February 12, 2016.
April 8, 2015
- A day late, but Etrian Mystery Dungeon was released yesterday in North America. The game will make its debut in Europe on September 11, 2015.
March 10, 2015
- Atlus USA has confirmed that Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Knight of Fafnir will launch in the summer.
November 27, 2014
- Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Knight of Fafnir has been released in Japan.
- Meanwhile, Etrian Odyssey V has received a teaser video, along with the announcement of a collaboration title with Spike Chunsoft called Etrian Odyssey and Mystery Dungeon, the game is set to release in Japan on March 5, featuring gameplay similar to the Mystery Dungeon series of games.
August 5, 2014
- It has been confirmed that Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Laagard will be getting a remake. It is slated to come out in Japan during Winter 2014 but there is no confirmation it will be coming to North America.
Contents (view all pages)
"Ur-Child, or the End-Bringer, is the true final boss of Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard. This god-like beast was sealed within the Forbidden Forest above the Overlord's keep; now freed from it's seal it threatens the existence of the whole human race."
Visit the Ur-Child page for more information.
Click here to view past poll results.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
Check the To Do List for things that need work.
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.