Evil Eye (Etrian Odyssey II) Edit
A strange, floating organism. Those who stare into its eye will be paralyzed.
|Items||Glue Quill, Gem Eye (Conditional)|
The Evil Eye is first encountered on 4F in Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard. If encountered alone, it will always blindside the party. While rather fragile, it can hit pretty hard with its Tackle attack, if that attack even hits in the first place. It can occasionally paralyze party members with its Glare move.
- Glare (Uses head): May paralyze one target.
- Tackle (Uses ???): Heavy physical damage to one target. Low accuracy.
Conditional Drop Edit
- In order to get the Evil Eye's conditional drop, the Gem Eye, you need to kill it with a non Physical attack (No Cut/Bash/Stab Element).
Evil Eye (Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold)Edit
|Skills||Eye of Madness, Onrush|
|Items||Crystal Lens, Giant Tear (ingredient)|
|Weakness||Stab, Bash, Ice, Blind|
|Resistance||Fire, Volt, Stun, Death, Petrify, Fear, Confuse, Head Bind|
Evil Eyes appear as FOEs on 13F of the Frozen Grounds. They patrol over icy ground and turn aggressive should a player enter their line of sight. Since they float, they do not slide on ice like the player does. However, scattered around the floors are ice blocks that can be pushed directly into them, eliminating them and allowing the player to proceed without them getting in the way.
In battle, the Evil Eye can use Eye of Madness to inflict Confusion to an entire line of the party, or Onrush to deal massive damage since the skill scales with both Strength and Agility which the FOE has a lot of. Eye of Madness will be cast on the first turn, and every 5th turn. Leg Binding will prevent it from being able to use Onrush, while Protect Order or Barrier can fend off the Eye of Madness attack. If all else fails, Blind it to greatly reduce its accuracy to stand a higher chance of surviving its strong attacks.
- Eye of Madness (uses head): May confuse 1 line of the party.
- Onrush (uses leg): Massive damage to 1 party member.
- Despite living in an ice environment in Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold, they are vulnerable to ice.