Flame Lynx (Etrian Odyssey III)Edit
Flame Lynxes are first encountered on B9F.
Flame Lynxes normally they attack with their claws, but if they manage to blindside the party they will take the opportunity to power up with an Evil Cry, which increases their attack. Other than that, they can use Flame Claw, which is pretty much a normal attack with the added fire element.
- Evil Cry (Uses None): Increases the users attack.
- Flame Claw (Uses Arms): Deals fire elemental damage to one party member.
- Burning Fur (Worth: 68 en)
- Flame Claw (Worth: 87 en)
- In order to get the Flame Lynx's conditional drop, its Flame Claw, the player must kill it in the first turn of combat.
Flame Lynx (Etrian Odyssey IV)Edit
|Brilliant flames serve as a second coat of fur. Its fiery claws kill its prey without fail.|
|Skills||Flame Claw, Hellish Sparks|
|Items||Crimson Fur, Flame Claw|
- Flame Claw (Uses Head): Inflicts Fire damage on a single party member which pierces row.
- Hellish Sparks (Uses Head): Co-op attack that inflicts Fire damage on random party members.
- Crimson Fur (Worth: 176 en)
- Flame Claw (Worth: 197 en)
Conditional Drop Edit