Flame Lynx (Etrian Odyssey III)Edit
Flame Lynxes are first encountered on B9F.
Flame Lynxes normally they attack with their claws, but if they manage to blindside the party they will take the opportunity to power up with an Evil Cry, which increases their attack. Other than that, they can use Flame Claw, which is pretty much a normal attack with fire element.
- Evil Cry (Uses ???): Increases the users attack.
- Flame Claw (Uses ???): Deals fire elemental damage to one party member.
- In order to get the Flame Lynx's conditional drop, its Flame Claw, the player must kill it in the first turn of combat.
Flame Lynx (Etrian Odyssey IV)Edit
|Skills||Flame Claw, Hellish Sparks|
|Items||Crimson Fur, Flame Claw|
- Flame Claw (Uses Head): Inflicts Fire damage on a single party member which pierces row.
- Hellish Sparks (Uses Head): Co-op attack that inflicts Fire damage on random party members.