Ghost Ship (Etrian Odyssey III) Edit
The Ghost Ship is a sea boss, that has to be fought when doing the Tortuga Island sea quests.
It uses Heated Shot to deal fire damage to the entire party. While the damage from Heated Shot is not really something to worry about, it can combo it with Oil Cannon, which also deals damage to the entire party but also decreases the party's fire resistance, drastically increasing the damage from Heated Shot in the process.
Baracuda hits one party member for high damage and deals splash damage. Thunder Cannon deals volt damage to one party member. While neither of these attacks is particularly dangerous by themselves due to their low accuracy, Arrest Mine decreases evasion and binds legs, making it either much more likely or absolutely guaranteed that you will be hit.
The Ghost Ship uses Dazzling Aurora to increase its evasion at every turn that is a multiple of 5.
Note that the Naval Ram does not actually have a condition. It has a 10% drop chance and prevents the normal drop when you get it.
- Baracuda (Uses ???): Hits one party member for heavy damage. Has splash effect. Low accuracy.
- Heated Shot (Uses Head): Hits the entire party with fire damage.
- Dazzling Aurora (Uses ???): Increases the evasion of the user.
- Oil Cannon (Uses Head): Damages the entire party and lowers their fire resistance.
- Arrest Mine (Uses Legs): Decreases evasion and has a chance to bind legs.
- Thunder Cannon (Uses Head): Deals volt damage to one party member. Low accuracy.
- Ghost Keel (Worth: 226 en)
- Naval Ram (Worth: 3000 en)
Conditional Drop Edit
- The "ghost ship" is a common myth and fictional motif. The most well-known ghost ship is the fabled Flying Dutchman.
- Considering the fact that the ship is not a living thing and therefore has no soul of its own, it is possibly a manifestation of its crew members' souls fused together.