The Hare (later known as Forest Hare) is a chubby green rabbit with white patches and yellow eyes. They have appeared in Etrian Odyssey, Etrian Odyssey III, Etrian Odyssey IV and Etrian Odyssey Untold.
Hare (Etrian Odyssey)Edit
|When threatened, these rotund hares will meet the danger with their sharp teeth.|
|Items||Small Fang, Hare Tail|
Hares appear on floor B2F onward.
They have high attack power, so be careful when facing them with low hp. However, their defense is quite low, so they can be taken down quickly. Although the hare is not an overall difficult enemy, they can take out new explorers if not properly prepared.
- Small Fang (Worth: 10 en)
- Hare Tail (Worth: 15 en)
Conditional Drop Edit
Forest Hare (Etrian Odyssey III)Edit
Forest Hares can be found in the 5th Stratum.
- Moon Prayer (Uses ???): Increases Volt damage of an ally.
- Rabbit Tail (Worth: 306 en)
- Rabbit Ear (Worth: 374 en)
- In order to get the Forest Hare's conditional drop, the Rabbit Ear, you must kill the Forest Hare while its head is bound.
Forest Hare (Etrian Odyssey IV)Edit
|A fat rabbit with the odd power to summon lightning. It seems content resting its stomach on its tail.|
|Items||Rabbit Tail, Rabbit Ear|
Forest Hares can be found in the Miasma Forest and again in the Misty Ravine. They are not terribly strong, but they can be a nuisance in groups. They are sometimes found with Great Lynx but are more commonly found with Trip Mushroom. It has a moderate amount of health and its Lightning Call skill hits fairly hard with Volt elemental damage.
Upon arrival to the Miasma Forest this may be a fairly tough enemy, especially if one should get paired with the powerful Great Lynx; however, it only takes one or two levels for these rabbits to go from a moderate threat to a punching bag.
- Lightning Call (Uses Head): Inflicts Volt damage on a single party member.
- Rabbit Tail (Worth: 39 en)
- Rabbit Ear (Worth: 52 en)
Conditional Drops Edit
Forest Hare (Etrian Odyssey Untold) Edit
|A fat hare. It has the power to manipulate ice, but is unlikely to be a threat, even for novices.|
Forest Hares can be found on the middle floors (from B2F - B4F) of the Emerald Grove.
They frequently appear in the back line and will cast Snow Cover against you. Binding its head is an effective way to stop them from doing so.
- Snow Cover (Uses Head): Deals ice-elemental damage to one party member.
- Rabbit Tooth (Worth: 8 en)
Conditional Drops Edit