High Lagaard is a city located right next to a Yggdrasil Labyrinth. It too, similar to Etria, is a prosperous town due to the bounties that flow from the Yggdrasil Tree. The city is ruled by the Grand Duchy of Lagaard, High Lagaard's governing body.
- South Ward - Residential zone for a lot of explorers and retirees. Gunner and Landsknecht guilds are here, too.
- East Ward - An agricultural area where medical herbs are also grown. Home to many Medics and Survivalists.
- West Ward - A college district full of young people. Also has a lot of Alchemists and War Magi studying there.
- North Ward - A shopping district. Ronin and Troubadours are often hired as entertainers to bring in customers.
- Slums - The shady area sitting outside of the town walls. Popular with Hexers and Dark Hunters.
- Uptown - The upper-class district surrounding the palace. Nobles such as Protectors and Sovereigns live here.
- Flaus Inn
- Lagaard Hospital
- Sitoth Trading
- Regina's Restaurant
- Stickleback Bar
- Explorers Guild
- Duke's Palace
- Forest Entrance
- Residential Area's Church
- Hanna and her husband
- Abigail and her father, Thompson
- Minister Dubois
- Lady Gadriel
- Rozsika the Erudite
- Braggart Chap
- Apicius (deceased)
- Protagonist's Guild: The Fafnir Knight (Protagonist), Flavio, Arianna, Bertrand, and Chloe
- Beowulf Guild: Hrothgar and Wulfgar
- Esbat Guild: Artelinde and Wilhelm
- Tramonte and Marmott's Guild
- Apicius made recipes for High Lagaard that involved monsters cooked as it is (as a whole). The reason was believed to be because of High Lagaard's livestock issues. According to Regina, High Lagaard wasn't an easy land to raise livestock. So monsters from the labyrinth were a precious source of meat.
- According to Hanna, despite High Lagaard being a small city, it has plenty of poor people. As a result, the residents there help one another.