Ipupiara (Etrian Odyssey III) Edit
|A beautiful Deep One that lurks in the Shrine. Its lovely, insidious voice warps the human mind.|
|Skills||Lullaby of Rest, Absorb Spirit|
|Items||Charmed String, Witch's Robe|
Ipupiaras are first encountered on B15F.
These Deep Ones use a bewitching voice to lull the party to sleep, after which then it will attempt to drain the TP of sleeping party members.
- Lullaby of Rest (Uses Head): Chance to put all party members to sleep.
- Absorb Spirit (Uses Head): Drains TP from one sleeping party member, which wakes them.
- Charmed String (Worth: 206 en)
- Witch's Robe (Worth: 298 en)
Conditional Drop Edit
- Ipuiara's name comes from a monster of the same name, originated from Guarani mythology, referred to as a monstrous merman who would attack and drag fishermen to the bottom of rivers to be devoured.