Longisquama is a lizard enemy found on the Untold series.
Etrian Odyssey Untold Edit
|A lizard with winglike fins along its back. The tail has a poisonous tip, so take care if you see one.|
|Items||Stretchy Feather, Cut Feathers|
- Tail Whip (Uses legs): Reduces the attack power of the entire party.
Conditional Drop Edit
- To get the Longisquama's conditional drop, the Cut Feathers, you must defeat them with a cut attack.
- Emerald Grove: B5F (Shadow in the Grove quest)
- Primitive Jungle: B6F - B7F
Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold Edit
Longisquama is an enemy found on the secret area of the Ancient Forest.
These enemies can be a big threat in combat, as their Tail Whip attack can deal heavy damage to a single target and adjacent party members, as well as reducing their attack power. This, coupled with the fact that they resist all forms of attacks excluding bash and slash, can make them very tough to kill. Plus they often attack in groups, and can quickly wear your party down with their powerful attacks. Having means to buff the attack power of your characters or remove debuffs is a good way to counter this. They are also vulnerable to poison, which can help wearing them down, and inflicting them with leg bind will stop their Tail Whip attack.
- Tail Whip (uses legs): Deals heavy damage to a single target, splash damage to adjacent characters and reduces their attack power.
- Longisqama were actually a species of lizard in the Triassic period; however, they have been extinct for many millions of years.