This owl monster is best known by its green feathers.
Addleowl (Etrian Odyssey II)Edit
Addleowls are first encountered on 10F in Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard.
Its Powder can confuse the entire party. Other than that, they attack normally.
- Powder (Uses ???):
- In order to get the Addleowl's conditional drop, the Curse Nail, you must kill it with a Fire-elemental attack.
Dementia Owl (Etrian Odyssey III)Edit
Dementia Owls can be found on B16F in the main hallways. Its skill, Dazzling Eye, can inflict confusion on the whole party.
- Dazzling Eye (Uses head): Confusion to all.
- In order to get the Dementia Owl's conditional drop, the Cursed Talon, you must kill it with a Fire-elemental attack.
Maya Owl (Etrian Odyssey IV)Edit
|Skills||Fire Breath, Ice Breath|
|Items||Shining Rectrix, Sealed Skull (Conditional)|
Maya Owls can be found throughout Golden Lair, Underground Lake, and the Toxic Cave. Depending on the environmental state of the current floor, they will either use Fire Breath or Ice Breath on a single party-member.
- Fire Breath (Uses Head): Ranged Fire damage on a single party member.
- Ice Breath (Uses Head): Ranged Ice damage on a single party member.
- To get the Maya Owl's conditional drop, the Sealed Skull, you must kill it while its head is bound.