Mega Pooka (Etrian Odyssey IV)Edit
While it doesn't drop any items in battle, the player is guaranteed to obtain one of every type of book after a successful battle.
This quest was developed by Atlus for their outsourced artist, Alexandra Douglass. You can accept the quest by visiting the Cargo Wharf and scanning the QR code pictured on the quest page.
Although it has no weaknesses, it is highly vulnerable to untyped damage and the Sniper "Silver Arrow" attack. All other attacks do barely any damage.
Mega Pooka can be easily taken out by a party that is higher than level 15 on average.
- Healing (Uses Head): Heals itself for about 80 HP.
- Charge (Uses Head): Doubles the strength of its next physical attack.
- Rush (Uses Legs): Strong melee bash attack to a row.
- Rampage (Uses Legs): 3-4 melee stab attacks to different random targets.
- Diving Press (Uses Legs): Melee bash attack to a row.
- Lightning Call (Uses Head): Ranged volt attack to a target.
- Icicle (Uses Head): Ranged ice attack to a target.
- Poison Dust (Uses Head): May poison the entire party.
- Stone Eye (Uses Head): May petrify the entire party.
Conditional Drop Edit