Dreamsmasher (Etrian Odyssey III)Edit
|Skills||Stone Eye, Mad Charge|
|Items||Atrocity Sigh, Eye of Insanity (Conditional)|
Dreamsmashers can be found on B23F. Normally they patrol in circles at their starting points, but if the large forest eyes on walls throughout the floor catches sight of the party, all nearby rams will aggressively seek them out through the thorny patches.
In battle, the Dreamsmasher will attempt to petrify the party with Stone Eye. Alternately, they may ram into the front row with Mad Charge.
- Stone Eye (Uses ???): Has a chance to petrify the entire party.
- Mad Charge (Uses Legs): Hits the front row for damage.
- To obtain the Eye of Insanity, the Dreamsmasher must be killed with poison damage.
Nightmare Ram (Etrian Odyssey IV)Edit
|Skills||Stone Eye, Rush|
|Items||Horrific Breath, Toxic Eye (Conditional)|
The Nightmare Ram is a FOE that appears in B1F of the Hall of Darkness, patrolling fixed areas of the floor. Their main attack, Stone Eye, is capable of petrifying your entire party. You can avoid this however, by binding its head.
Its main drop, Horrific Breath, is used to create the valuable Formaldehyde which is vital for getting rare drops or difficult conditional drops from an enemy, particularly bosses.
- Stone Eye (Uses head): May petrify the entire party.
- Rush (Uses legs): Melee bash attack to 1 line.
- In order to get the Toxic Eye, you must kill the Nightmare Ram with poison. This is used to create and forge the Youtou Nihiru, a katana.