"A spark enkindling faint hope"
The book-filled meeting point specified by the Empire. Once rumored to be haunted, but the"ghosts" were in fact merely chameleons hiding themselves"
South Sanctuary (Etrian Odyssey IV)Edit
This place is a small library in the southern part of the Cloudy Stronghold, next to the Geomagnetic Pole.
Initially, it is chosen by the Empire to hold a meeting between the Outland Count and Imperial Prince Baldur. During the meeting, your guild speaks with Whirlwind, now revealed as Sir Logre, who explains the truth behind his actions and the Empire. After the meeting ends sour, an brief altercation with Logre occurs before both parties leave.
The place can only explored if the player visits again after returning to Tharsis, where it will be filled with monsters and chameleon FOEs. These Stalking Shadows turn invisible every other step on the field, making it tricky to navigate past them. A request at the Dancing Peacock from the Outland Count involves retrieving a pair of cufflinks that he dropped during the meeting.
- it's pattern resembles the tracks of a snake.
- 250 en
- Rose Quartz
- A faint pink crystal, in demand by jewelers
- 750 en
- A/3-4/2: Zeus' Wrath (Burst skill)
- B/2-2/4: Fight with Logre
- A/2-2/4: Fight with Chameleon King (during and after the quest Mission from the Count)
- C/3-4/4: If anyone in your party is able to read the memoir you'll regain 200 HP
- Mission from the Count - This is the Outland Count with a request for -Guild Name-. I wish to speak with you. See me in the Ground Court.