Stir Eye (Etrian Odyssey II) Edit
|Any man who gazes into this wicked floating eye will be cursed to a terrible fate.|
|Items||Devil Wing, True Shard|
The Stir Eye is an FOE encountered in the Heavenly Keep.
It will constantly cast Glare in an attempt to curse the entire party. Once it succeeds, it will begin attacking, and it hits very hard.
- Glare (Uses Head): May curse the entire party.
- Devil Wing (Worth: 1690 en)
- True Shard (Worth: 221 en)
Conditional Drop Edit
Related Monsters Edit
Wandering Eye (Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold) Edit
|This giant nemesis can disorient its enemies and drive them mad with a single glare!|
|Skills||Crazed Glare, Ripping Claws|
|Items||Devil Wing, Blind Eye (Conditional)|
|Resistance||All Physical, Stun, Death, Petrify, Fear, Head Bind|
Wandering Eyes are FOEs encountered on the outer rim of B18F of the Petal Bridge, accessible once the player has accepted the quest "The Volt King's Rampage". They surface and traverse various lengths of the area, appearing and disappearing down into open air. They also move pretty fast, being able to cover 3 squares per player step, and a player stuck in the wrong position can find themselves ambushed by one.
In-battle, the Wandering Eye is capable of using Crazed Glare, which raises the party's attack but can potentially confuse them. While the confused party is then killing each other with amplified attacks, it will throw in a stray Ripping Claws to do damage. Preventing confusion is key to victory.
- Crazed Glare (Uses Head): Raises the physical ATK of the party for 5 turns and may confuse them.
- Ripping Claws (Uses Arms): Cut attack with splash effect.
- Devil Wing (Worth: )
- Blind Eye (Worth: )
- Selling this to the shop unlocks the Cursed Mail, the best armor for Hexers.
- To get the Blind Eye, kill the Wandering Eye while it is blinded.