Wrathbud (Etrian Odyssey II) Edit
Wrathbuds are considered by many to be highly dangerous monsters. On top of their huge endurance, they have the Vine skill which not only is strong, but also has a high chance of inflicting instant death on the target. Also, with Unload, they are able to damage the entire party.
- Unload (Uses ???):
- Vine (Uses ???):
- Lilac Vine (Worth: )
- Blue Petal (Worth: )
- In order to get the Wrathbud's conditional drop, the Blue Petal, you need to kill it in the first turn of combat.
Wrath Bloom (Etrian Odyssey IV)Edit
The Wraith Bloom is encountered on the B2F and B3F of the Hall of Darkness. It is particularly dangerous thanks to a combination of Charge (boosts the power of it's next action) followed by Thorny Rain (a multi-hit move that targets everyone).
- Charge (Uses Head): Boosts the power of the attack used next turn.
- Thorny Rain (Uses Arms): Deals damage to the entire party.
- Indigo Vine (Worth: 755 en)
- Scorched Petal (Worth: 1022 en)
- To obtain its conditional drop, the Scorched Petal, you must defeat it with a fire move.